- The Coast to Coast Wound Care
support-team encompasses and complements our qualified surgeons in the
wound-care management approach in the field with our computerized systems
and the combined expertise of all of us.
- Central support-staff in New York and Miami utilizes, for your benefit
and the ongoing support of our surgical teams, digitalized medical record
- We also supply our surgeons with digitalized recording devices to accurately,
and quickly sync bed-side data to our computers and back-up files.
- In addition, we are readily available to answer any questions for you
from the nursing home health-care staff, or to refer you to one of our
many satisfied wound-care participating long-term-care-facilities for references
- In addition, our support team and surgeons will become a vital part of
the nursing home facility family. You'll personally have the opportunity
to frequently meet and become acquainted with our surgeons, and our Surgical
Director, a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. You will easily recognize
them by their professional demeanor and our Logo, Coast to Coast Wound Care, P.C. Above all, we support
our resident-patients and their family rights to quality care.
"When wounds are "created," we naturally step in to expedite healing, and relieve pain."
Surgeon Access | Support group | Locations - map
| Wound supplies | Insurance